Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Magic of Bermuda


What a relaxing holiday it was...just back from Bermuda and I can still feel the warm (at times rather hot!) sun on my back. It was a much needed vacation and Papa got to spend quality time with Kit Kat...MUCH MUCH NEEDED!

It’s interesting how a hotel with buffet breakfast can change its ratings (for Kit Kat) from a great hotel to THE BEST. (I saw a similar look in their eyes when we went on the Cruise last year and we saw all that food for the first time...) I think it’s not just the food but the way it’s laid out, easy access etc. When it comes to actual eating, there is so much confusion (especially with Kit dropping cutlery almost all the time, losing her napkin, fighting to make my tea endlessly) that in the end, the breakfast is not so successful! READ MORE>>


Kit Kat have just returned from a fun holiday to Bermuda - read all about it in our personal blog @mothersbliss - Kit for Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment